As a jobseeker you register using this online form. Registration may take place at the earliest after a decision on dismissal with notice has been made. The application must be accompanied by proof of notice of termination and an employer’s certificate.
Permanently employed workers are covered in the event of notice of termination due to shortage of work.
Unfit for work due to sickness
A worker who is unfit for work due to sickness shall also be deemed to be a worker under notice of termination. This is provided that the state of health prevents the worker from performing the duties that he or she is employed to do, and that it has proved to be impossible for the employer to offer adapted or alternative duties.
Fixed-term employment contract
A worker whose fixed-term employment expires in accordance with the contract of employment shall also be deemed to be a worker under notice of termination. The same shall apply if an employment contract that constitutes a form of employment under a central agreement is terminated in accordance with the rules prescribed by the agreement.
Specific application areas
- A worker is covered by the agreement up to and including the month in which he or she attains the age specified in Section 32 a of the Employment Protection Act.
- Full time employment refers to the full time standard specified in the relevant general agreement on pay and benefits.
- When calculating the consecutive period of employment one or more shorter breaks of up to 14 calendar days each are allowed.
- For fixed-term employees working a full autumn or spring term, under what is called a term employment contract in schools and education, the period of employment is regarded as being 6 months counted from 1 January to 30 June and 1 July to 31 December.
- For workers at companies/organisations that have become members of the Cooperative Employers’ Association, KFO, the period of employment before the date of affiliation to KFO can also be taken into account.
- A worker can be covered by the agreement if the worker leaves his or her employment without any notice of termination being given, if it is clearly evident that the worker is leaving on the initiative of the company/organisation. This applies provided the employment is discontinued due to shortage of work and that the operational changes at the company/organisation entail permanent staff reduction.
- A company/organisation affiliated to the Cooperative Employers’ Association, KFO, refers to a company/organisation that is an affiliated member of KFO at the time of the termination of employment.
Approval of GDPR
In order to provide you as a jobseeker with as high a level of service as possible under the Transition Agreement we need to process some personal data. The data concerned are what is submitted via the following form, later reported to CIKO and that may be of importance for CIKO’s processing of you as a jobseeker.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to another person or organisation unless an obligation exists or when there is cooperation with another actor within the framework of CIKO’s measures. CIKO has signed a personal data processor agreement with all sub-contractors in the field of job coaching and IT support.
Six months after your framework period has expired, all personal data will be deleted unless financial transactions have taken place, in which case your data will be saved in compliance with the Bookkeeping Act. Any amendments to personal data will be made via the ongoing dialogue with administrators and advisers throughout the process.
Through your application you consent to the processing of personal data as specified above.
Personuppgiftsansvarig på CIKO är: