Application for transition compensation

You can apply here for transition compensation if you are registered with CIKO. If you are not registered with CIKO you must first register and then submit an application for transition compensation.

For entitlement to transition compensation you must be under notice of termination of employment due to shortage of work, be at least 40 years old at the time of termination of employment and have been employed for 50 months in the past five years.

Application for transition compensation can also be made using a printed form